Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The 2nd Food Truck Bazaar

The Daily City hosted its second Food Truck Bazaar. The first brought 2500 foodies together. For the second Bazaar I would say they brought just as many if not more. Besides the Big Six of trucks in town, there were some new faces. Some of the trucks came as far as Miami and as close as Orlando, and Oviedo.

There were people from all walks of life there, along with some of their pets. It was a place for the whole family to come have fun and share times with. The people were as diverse as the food. There was everything there from BBQ, and wings to Organic Gourmet food.

Needless to say this food cant wait till the next Food Truck Bazaar. I'll get to wear my new shirt I bought while there at the Food Blogger's Table. The shirt reads " I Love ( Heart Symbol )  Food Trucks ".  I have to say that I do love them.

Below are some pictures from the night. I'd like to thank some fellow foodies with me that helped me get the pictures.



















The Portabello from Tree House Truck




The Luther Vandross aka The Beargrrr from Tree House Truck

The Slider Special from The Wing Commander (Miami)


The Deep Fried Twinkie  from Tree House Truck



The Chicken and Waffles from Melissa's Chicken and Waffles

The Snack Shack of The Big Wheel Truck


The Floribean Hot Dog from The Crooked Spoon


The Pulled Pork Sandwich from Country Chuck Wagon


The Short Rib Box from The Korean BBQ Taco Box

The Combo Box at The Wing Commander


Again, we'd like to thank The Daily City and its other participants for putting on such a great and tasty event. We look forward to it's next event. We also hope to see truckers again. Great Food Guys!!!

If you know of a restaurant or event we should go to please email us at :






No comments:

Post a Comment